Nicolas Holzer's attorney says she reserved the right to later enter a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity
The 118-room project receives the go-ahead despite concerns about water usage and preserving Chumash burials
- 1. Autism Experts Talk Strategy, Intervention at UCSB Conference - 09.18.2014 5:38 p.m.
- 2. Capps Continues Fight to Protect California Coastline from Expanded Oil Drilling - 09.18.2014 5:31 p.m.
- 3. Bishop Diego High School Hires New Director of Development - 09.18.2014 5:26 p.m.
- 4. District Attorney’s Office Warns of IRS Telephone Scam - 09.18.2014 5:20 p.m.
- 5. Firefighters from Santa Barbara County Sent to Battle Raging King Fire - 09.18.2014 4:37 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.