Judge Drops 2 Charges Against Former Cabrillo High Wrestling Coaches; Trial Continues on Third Count
- 1. ‘Polka Dot Alley’ Documentary Celebrates Spirit of Fiesta, and Its… - 07.22.2014 11:05 p.m.
- 2. Judge Denies Santa Barbara Gang Injunction; Police Chief Ready to ‘Accept… - 07.22.2014 9:15 p.m.
- 3. Cottage Health System Data Breach May Have Impacted 18,000 More Patients Than… - 07.22.2014 8:48 p.m.
- 4. Judge Drops 2 Charges Against Former Cabrillo High Wrestling Coaches; Trial Continues… - 07.22.2014 8:40 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Attorney Darryl Genis Again Faces Charges of Contempt of Court - 07.22.2014 8:00 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.