Jennifer Vasilakos of Santa Barbara, a stem cell medicine consultant with the Wellness Group of the Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara, was interviewed Friday on NBC Nightly News about her own stem cell treatments for kidney failure and the gift from local billionaire philanthropist Ty Warner to help her pay for her treatments.
NBC Nightly News Interviews Consultant for Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Hungry Crowd Shows Up For Lompoc Empty Bowls Fundraiser - March 22, 2017 | 9:36 p.m.
- 2. Authorities Track Down Dog Owner in Santa Barbara Rose Garden Mauling - March 22, 2017 | 9:26 p.m.
- 3. Undermanned Carpinteria Swim Teams Defeat Santa Paula - March 22, 2017 | 9:24 p.m.
- 4. Survey: Most Californians Oppose Trump Travel Ban; Few See Terrorism, Security… - March 22, 2017 | 9:15 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Sees Bright Future Amid Water, Revenue & Infrastructure Challenges - March 22, 2017 | 9:11 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >