Jennifer Vasilakos of Santa Barbara, a stem cell medicine consultant with the Wellness Group of the Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara, was interviewed Friday on NBC Nightly News about her own stem cell treatments for kidney failure and the gift from local billionaire philanthropist Ty Warner to help her pay for her treatments.
NBC Nightly News Interviews Consultant for Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Turnovers Doom Cate in Matchup With Coast Union - December 9, 2016 | 10:49 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Can’t Slow Down Clovis West - December 9, 2016 | 10:42 p.m.
- 3. San Marcos Can’t Hang On to Halftime Lead - December 9, 2016 | 10:35 p.m.
- 4. Bishop Diego Falls to Santa Maria - December 9, 2016 | 10:32 p.m.
- 5. Dos Pueblos and Oaks Christian Draw 0-0 in Defensive Battle - December 9, 2016 | 10:18 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >