Jennifer Vasilakos of Santa Barbara, a stem cell medicine consultant with the Wellness Group of the Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara, was interviewed Friday on NBC Nightly News about her own stem cell treatments for kidney failure and the gift from local billionaire philanthropist Ty Warner to help her pay for her treatments.
NBC Nightly News Interviews Consultant for Integrative Medicine Center of Santa Barbara
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Economist Talks About Growth, Housing Needs at Santa Barbara Forecast - October 25, 2016 | 2:24 p.m.
- 2. Salute to Teachers: Adams Elementary’s Brett Larsen Named Performing Arts… - October 25, 2016 | 1:51 p.m.
- 3. Lou Cannon: Beyond November, Health Care and Pensions Challenge States - October 25, 2016 | 11:00 a.m.
- 4. Partners in Education Seeking Survey Responses on Employee Skills, Readiness - October 25, 2016 | 10:15 a.m.
- 5. Girls Inc. Celebration on Women in Leadership to feature Hannah-Beth Jackson - October 25, 2016 | 10:03 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >