— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >
- 1. Santa Barbara Feeling Confident About Meeting 2017 Water Demands - January 21, 2017 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Jenna Torchia’s Goal is Enough for San Marcos Against Santa Barbara - January 21, 2017 | 11:38 p.m.
- 3. San Marcos Girls Water Polo Brings Home Title from America’s Finest Tournament - January 21, 2017 | 10:51 p.m.
- 4. Bishop Diego Suffers Cold-Shooting Night Against Thacher - January 21, 2017 | 9:35 p.m.
- 5. Dos Pueblos Wrestlers Win Milliken Tournament Title - January 21, 2017 | 9:24 p.m.