— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >
- 1. Solvang’s Alisal Bridge to Undergo Seismic Retrofit - August 29, 2016 | 11:35 a.m.
- 2. City of Lompoc Collects $1.79 Million in Transient Occupancy Tax for Fiscal Year - August 29, 2016 | 10:40 a.m.
- 3. Talk by Dave Tell to Examine Civil Rights Tragedy - August 29, 2016 | 9:45 a.m.
- 4. Helping Your Teen Land a First Job - August 29, 2016 | 9:00 a.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Humane Society and Faith the Education Dog Return to County Classrooms - August 29, 2016 | 8:50 a.m.