— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >
- 1. Goleta Valley South Loses Wild So Cal Sub-Division Final, 20-19 - July 29, 2016 | 12:22 a.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Zoo Welcomes 2 New Western Lowland Gorillas - July 28, 2016 | 8:21 p.m.
- 3. Huge Hounds Launch Lompoc’s Annual Four Days of Dog Shows - July 28, 2016 | 7:53 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Celebrates Construction Milestone with ‘Topping… - July 28, 2016 | 6:24 p.m.
- 5. BizHawk: Nona’s Italian Deli Brings Together Family, Community and History - July 28, 2016 | 6:04 p.m.