Valle Verde Residents Go Red in Support of American Heart Association
Welcome to Noozhawk Asks, a new feature in which you ask the questions, you help decide what Noozhawk investigates, and you work with us to find the answers.
Here’s how it works: You share your questions with us in the nearby box. In some cases, we may work with you to find the answers. In others, we may ask you to vote on your top choices to help us narrow the scope. And we’ll be regularly asking you for your feedback on a specific issue or topic.
We also expect to work together with the reader who asked the winning questions to find the answer together. Noozhawk’s objective is to come at questions from a place of curiosity and openness, and we believe a transparent collaboration is the key to achieve it.
The results of our investigation will be published here in this Noozhawk Asks section. Once or twice a month, we plan to do a review of what was asked and answered.
Thanks for asking!
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. CALM Antiques Show on Mother’s Day Weekend - April 30, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 2. Bingo in the Cards for Lompoc Library Patrons - April 30, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 3. Nick Tompkins Joins Peoples’ Self-Help Housing Board - April 30, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 4. Spread the Word to End the Word - April 30, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 5. UCSB Rally Falls Short at UC Riverside, 9-5 - April 29, 2017 | 10:53 p.m.