Lindsay Johnson is the Watershed Resource Center’s manager.
Watershed Resource Center Opens at Arroyo Burro Beach
Art From Scrap's Green Schools program at the center gets a boost from UCSB's Coastal Fund.
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Curie-osity Project Inspires Girls to Follow STEM Paths - February 24, 2017 | 2:03 p.m.
- 2. Classical Pianist Igor Levit to Play at Music Academy - February 24, 2017 | 1:48 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Zoning Code Overhaul Seeks to Clarify Land Use Rules - February 24, 2017 | 1:04 p.m.
- 4. Outdoors Q&A: Hoop Netting for Crabs off California Piers - February 24, 2017 | 1:00 p.m.
- 5. Peter Funt: With or Without Donald Trump, Media’s ‘Nerd Prom’ Must Go - February 24, 2017 | 10:45 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >