Lindsay Johnson is the Watershed Resource Center’s manager.
Watershed Resource Center Opens at Arroyo Burro Beach
Art From Scrap's Green Schools program at the center gets a boost from UCSB's Coastal Fund.
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Isla Vista Foot Patrol Proposes Noise Ordinance Enforcing Earlier Quiet Hours - August 31, 2016 | 9:15 p.m.
- 2. Officials Still Haven’t Named Second Driver in Crash That Killed Lompoc… - August 31, 2016 | 8:58 p.m.
- 3. Lauren Pitchford Leads San Marcos Golf to 3rd Straight Win - August 31, 2016 | 6:52 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Drops Girls Tennis Opener - August 31, 2016 | 5:38 p.m.
- 5. Trial Date Nears for Goleta Water District Civil Case Against Slippery Rock Ranch - August 31, 2016 | 4:24 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >