KjEE’s Winter Round-up Rocks the Arlington Theatre
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Justyn Barrios’ Goalkeeping Leads UCSB Over Pepperdine - September 26, 2016 | 7:19 a.m.
- 2. Miramar Beach Luxury Hotel Project Expected to Open in Summer 2018 - September 25, 2016 | 11:55 p.m.
- 3. Accessibility of Early Childhood Services in Spotlight at Santa Barbara Town Hall - September 25, 2016 | 10:25 p.m.
- 4. New State Law Permits Homeless Students to Use Community College Campus Showers - September 25, 2016 | 9:00 p.m.
- 5. Santa Ynez Valley School District Pitches $14.7 Million Bond Measure for Repairs - September 25, 2016 | 8:10 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >