Perrin and Tim Taylor of Santa Barbara announce the birth of their son, Beau Foxen Taylor, Nov. 10, 2012, at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. He was 7 pounds, 10 ounces and 20 inches at birth.
Baby Announcement: Beau Foxen Taylor
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Amateur Radio Operators Play Vital Communication Role During Emergencies - March 25, 2017 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Cate School Senior Goes the Distance to Help Kids in South Africa - March 25, 2017 | 11:50 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Green Lights Engineering Work on Olive Mill Road Roundabout - March 25, 2017 | 10:50 p.m.
- 4. Donna Polizzi: Exploring Cambria’s Delightful Past Will Rejuvenate Your Present - March 25, 2017 | 9:40 p.m.
- 5. State Finds Ventura County Community Foundation on Target with Fiscal Assessment,… - March 25, 2017 | 8:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >