More than 500 motorcyclists revved up for Christmas on Sunday for the 25th annual Santa Barbara Motorcycle Toy Run. The throng of motorcyclists started in Montecito and finished in Goleta, collecting toys for Unity Shoppe in downtown Santa Barbara.
Motorcycles Thunder through Santa Barbara on Annual Toy Run
An estimated 500 motorcyclists converge in 25th annual benefit for Unity Shoppe
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Friday Night Lights: Week 9 - October 27, 2016 | 10:37 p.m.
- 2. Nicholas Vujicic Is Without Arms or Legs, But Has No Lack of Faith - October 27, 2016 | 10:34 p.m.
- 3. UC Davis Ends UCSB’s Postseason Hopes, 2-1 - October 27, 2016 | 10:14 p.m.
- 4. San Marcos Sweeps County Cross Country Championships - October 27, 2016 | 9:42 p.m.
- 5. BizHawk: La Bella Rosa Bakery Settles into New Digs in Goleta - October 27, 2016 | 8:54 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >