More than 500 motorcyclists revved up for Christmas on Sunday for the 25th annual Santa Barbara Motorcycle Toy Run. The throng of motorcyclists started in Montecito and finished in Goleta, collecting toys for Unity Shoppe in downtown Santa Barbara.
Motorcycles Thunder through Santa Barbara on Annual Toy Run
An estimated 500 motorcyclists converge in 25th annual benefit for Unity Shoppe
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Santa Barbara School Board Gets New Look with 4 New Faces Among Trustees - January 15, 2017 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Goleta Union Schools Superintendent Announces Plans to Retire June 30 - January 15, 2017 | 11:25 p.m.
- 3. Ray Ford: Road Trip to Nevada Desert Reveals a Land of a Thousand Colors and Shapes - January 15, 2017 | 10:40 p.m.
- 4. UCSB Men Sweep Hawaii in Big West Tennis Opener - January 15, 2017 | 10:06 p.m.
- 5. Heavy Rains in Northern California Threaten South Coast Water Stashed in San Luis… - January 15, 2017 | 6:05 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >