SBCC Delivers New Bikes to Boys & Girls Club Summer Campers
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. SOhO to Welcome Phil Norman Tentet for Night of Jazz - August 30, 2016 | 11:50 a.m.
- 2. Ron Melville Named Honorary Lead Vintner of 35th Taste of the Town Santa Barbara - August 30, 2016 | 10:40 a.m.
- 3. Jeff Moehlis: Take a Journey Through Dave Mason’s Musical Career - August 30, 2016 | 9:54 a.m.
- 4. Tam Hunt: The Shape of the Universe - August 30, 2016 | 9:30 a.m.
- 5. Lompoc Moves Up in CIF Division Rankings; Bishop Remains No. 2 - August 30, 2016 | 9:20 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >