4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Organizer/Sponsor: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Santa Barbara Comes Through in Clutch, Beats Dos Pueblos, 14-13 - October 21, 2016 | 11:57 p.m.
- 2. Lompoc Runs All Over Santa Ynez, 48-3 - October 21, 2016 | 10:35 p.m.
- 3. Fillmore’s Late Touchdown Sinks Carpinteria in Heartbreaker - October 21, 2016 | 10:27 p.m.
- 4. San Marcos Stuns Ventura Early Before Falling, 49-14 - October 21, 2016 | 10:08 p.m.
- 5. Top Four Seeds Reach Semifinals at Tournament of Champions - October 21, 2016 | 9:46 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >