4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Organizer/Sponsor: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Judy Foreman: Patricia Guerrera Makes Her Beauty Mark in Downtown Santa Barbara - August 28, 2016 | 11:30 p.m.
- 2. UCSB Beats Ohio State on Kevin Feucht’s Overtime Goal - August 28, 2016 | 10:21 p.m.
- 3. Despite Higher Temperatures, Rey Fire Containment Rises to 61% - August 28, 2016 | 8:34 p.m.
- 4. Serendipity, Determination and Vision Turned Santa Barbara’s Elings Park into… - August 28, 2016 | 8:00 p.m.
- 5. Michelle Malkin: Dirty Dollar Signs Abound Around Leo DiCaprio - August 28, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >