4th Annual Santa Maria Valley Kite Festival
Going beyond paper, sticks and string, the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum Kite Festival takes kite flying to whole new heights! Professional kite fliers teach festival goers about different kinds of kites and kite history. After flying your own, take some time to watch demonstrations of choreographed "kite dancing" set to music! We'll have food, crafts, face painting, a bounce house for the kids and so much more!
- Organizer/Sponsor: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- Starts: April 21, 2013 at 11:00am
- Price: Free
Rotary Centennial Park
- Website: https://www.smvdiscoverymuseum.org/kite.htm
- Sponsors: Coca-Cola, Heritage Oaks Bank, ERG, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Sun Newspaper, Santa Barbara Foundation, KSBY
- 1. Mistakes, Slow-Starting Second Half Doom San Marcos - September 30, 2016 | 11:25 p.m.
- 2. Bishop Diego Throttles Carpinteria in ‘Little Big Game,’ 55-0 - September 30, 2016 | 10:04 p.m.
- 3. Services For Fallen Ventura County Fire Engineer Open to Public - September 30, 2016 | 5:54 p.m.
- 4. Recycled Water Restart Restores Santa Barbara City College Grass to Green - September 30, 2016 | 5:46 p.m.
- 5. Lost Hiker Rescued in Santa Barbara Frontcountry After All-Night Search - September 30, 2016 | 4:02 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >