Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Organizer/Sponsor: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Weather Expected to Cool Down Starting Tuesday in Santa Barbara County - September 26, 2016 | 6:36 p.m.
- 2. Joe Conason: A Moral Victory for Bill Clinton — And His Foundation - September 26, 2016 | 5:22 p.m.
- 3. Karen Telleen-Lawton: Microbeads — What Seems Good for Cosmetics is Bad for… - September 26, 2016 | 5:21 p.m.
- 4. Rabobank Promotes Reynoso to Mortgage Loan Team Leader - September 26, 2016 | 4:06 p.m.
- 5. Arnold Awarded Highest Real Estate Appraiser Certification - September 26, 2016 | 3:55 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >