Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Organizer/Sponsor: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Outdoors Q&A: How to Determine If Black Bear Has Cub Nearby - December 9, 2016 | 11:00 a.m.
- 2. Despite Dry Forecast, South Coast Receives Another Small Splash of Rain - December 9, 2016 | 10:53 a.m.
- 3. Devereux to Draw Support From Art & Soul Fundraiser - December 9, 2016 | 9:42 a.m.
- 4. UCSB Engineer Fredrickson Wins William H. Walker Award - December 9, 2016 | 9:30 a.m.
- 5. Braille Institute Classes Help People with Low Vision Pursue New Skills - December 9, 2016 | 9:29 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >