Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Organizer/Sponsor: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Visiting Artist Evdokimos Tsolakidis to Direct Performances of Euripides’s ‘Helen’… - July 26, 2016 | 9:05 a.m.
- 2. Robert Mislang Joins American Riviera Bank Management - July 26, 2016 | 8:00 a.m.
- 3. Letter to the Editor: Santa Barbara Bicycle Master Plan Woefully Inadequate - July 26, 2016 | 7:30 a.m.
- 4. Car Crashes Into Santa Maria Jamba Juice Store - July 25, 2016 | 6:48 p.m.
- 5. New Santa Barbara Mission Executive Director Monica Orozco Ready to Engage Community - July 25, 2016 | 6:07 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >