Human Rights Films Day 4
7th Annual Santa Barbara Human Rights Film Festival Evening Pass good for one or both films 7 PM Give Up Tomorrow An exposé of judicial and political corruption in the Philippines, this startling film profiles the case of a student accused of murder and the epic and bizarre struggle for justice by two families. (Michael Collins, 2011, 95 min.) 9 PM The Price of Sex (Mimi Chakarova, 2011, 73 min.)
- Organizer/Sponsor: arts&lec;
- Starts: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 pm
- Price: General Public $10.00 / UCSB Students $5.00
UCSB Pollock Theatre
- Website: https://artsandlectures.sa.ucsb.edu/Details.aspx?PerfNum=2355
- 1. Defense Rules as UCSB and Cal Poly Draw 0-0 - October 22, 2016 | 11:50 p.m.
- 2. Evan McKeegan, Bishop Diego Run Over Nordhoff, 62-15 - October 22, 2016 | 11:20 p.m.
- 3. Antelope Valley’s Offense Too Much for SBCC - October 22, 2016 | 11:16 p.m.
- 4. Ventura Knocks Off Volleyball Heavyweights to Win TOC - October 22, 2016 | 8:43 p.m.
- 5. UCSB Holds Off Stanford for 7-6 Water Polo Upset - October 22, 2016 | 6:56 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >