“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. David Harsanyi: Hillary Clinton’s Dishonesty on Display in Final Debate - October 24, 2016 | 4:06 p.m.
- 2. Karen Telleen-Lawton: Alexander Hamilton and the Presidential Election - October 24, 2016 | 4:04 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara High’s Anais Jimenez Receives Womble Award - October 24, 2016 | 3:07 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara County Authorities Find Abandoned, Beached Panga Boat Near Mariposa… - October 24, 2016 | 2:58 p.m.
- 5. Sawyer Rhodes, Sienna Scibird Honored as Athletes of the Week - October 24, 2016 | 2:48 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >