“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Despite Obstacles, UCSB Hacking Team Places 3rd at 2016 Cyber Grand Challenge - August 30, 2016 | 7:55 a.m.
- 2. Letter to the Editor: Free-Trade Deals Bad for America, Americans - August 30, 2016 | 7:30 a.m.
- 3. Carolin Chang’s Hot Play Leads SBCC to South Coast Classic Title - August 30, 2016 | 7:09 a.m.
- 4. Gold Medalist Kiley Neushul Shares Olympic Experience With Students at Mountain… - August 29, 2016 | 10:58 p.m.
- 5. Lompoc Couple Killed In Sunday Crash Near Federal Prisons - August 29, 2016 | 10:10 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >