“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Mark Shields: It’s October in America, and — with Baseball — That’s a… - September 24, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
- 2. UCSB Autumn Arts Preview - September 24, 2016 | 2:58 p.m.
- 3. Cinema in Focus: ‘Sully’ - September 24, 2016 | 12:30 p.m.
- 4. Bicyclist Injured in Goleta Vehicle Accident - September 24, 2016 | 11:31 a.m.
- 5. Lee Littlewood: Boo-ware! It’s a Spooky Time of Year - September 24, 2016 | 11:30 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >