“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. No Growth Reported for Stubborn Rey Fire as Containment Reaches 54% - August 27, 2016 | 9:52 p.m.
- 2. Attorney Claims Santa Maria Police Improperly Interviewed Suspect in Marilyn Pharis… - August 27, 2016 | 9:45 p.m.
- 3. 4 Injured as Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Patrol Car Rear-Ends Ambulance - August 27, 2016 | 9:27 p.m.
- 4. Chris Braden Comes Full Circle with Santa Barbara Triathlon Long-Course Win - August 27, 2016 | 6:48 p.m.
- 5. Laguna Blanca Sweeps in Volleyball Opener - August 27, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >