“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Captain’s Log: Attend Formative Meeting for Local Chapter of Coastal Conservation… - October 25, 2016 | 9:25 a.m.
- 2. Best Matches Are Made at Santa Barbara Humane Society - October 25, 2016 | 9:08 a.m.
- 3. Peter Adam: The Systemic Failure of School Bonds - October 25, 2016 | 9:00 a.m.
- 4. Fatal Head-On Crash Shuts Down Highway 166 East of Santa Maria - October 25, 2016 | 8:22 a.m.
- 5. Letter to the Editor: What They Won’t Tell You About Santa Barbara School Bonds - October 25, 2016 | 7:40 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >