“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Dos Pueblos Routs Hueneme in Battle of CIF-Ranked Teams - October 1, 2016 | 12:26 a.m.
- 2. Mistakes, Slow-Starting Second Half Doom San Marcos - September 30, 2016 | 11:25 p.m.
- 3. Pacifica’s High-Octane Offense Too Much For Santa Barbara - September 30, 2016 | 11:05 p.m.
- 4. Bishop Diego Throttles Carpinteria in ‘Little Big Game,’ 55-0 - September 30, 2016 | 10:04 p.m.
- 5. Services For Fallen Ventura County Fire Engineer Open to Public - September 30, 2016 | 5:54 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >