“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Carpinteria Plays Fearless in Win Over Thacher - December 6, 2016 | 10:53 p.m.
- 2. Councilwoman Paula Perotte Voted Goleta Mayor; Two New Faces Join City Council - December 6, 2016 | 10:46 p.m.
- 3. Changing Direction, Lompoc Council Agrees To Certify Motorsports Park EIR - December 6, 2016 | 10:25 p.m.
- 4. Eli Correa Provides Spark in Carpinteria Win Over Cate - December 6, 2016 | 10:22 p.m.
- 5. Dos Pueblos Has Its Way Against Nipomo, 68-23 - December 6, 2016 | 10:02 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >