“I Will Not Be Silent” Silent Gala
Now is the time to stand up for children! With child abuse dominating both national and local news, it is an excellent time to partner with CALM in taking a stand against child abuse. This April, rather than host a gala event and spending precious resources on the party, CALM is speaking up by holding an ‘I WILL NOT BE SILENT’, Silent Gala, and all proceeds from our silent gala will be used directly for the assessment, treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- 1. Vietnam War Swift Boat Crew Visits Santa Barbara Harbor During Coastal Voyage - July 26, 2016 | 8:11 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Adopts Bicycle Master Plan After Months of Outreach, Revision and… - July 26, 2016 | 7:33 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Police Say Incident Circumstances Help Guide Use Of Force Options - July 26, 2016 | 7:27 p.m.
- 4. Bedbugs Found in Santa Maria Public Library Computer Room Force Short Closure… - July 26, 2016 | 6:08 p.m.
- 5. Ex-News Anchor Paula Lopez Sentenced to Electronic Monitoring after Plea Deal… - July 26, 2016 | 5:00 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >