Submit an Event
Noozhawk is pleased to provide this free event calendar for Santa Barbara County’s nonprofit sector. Any type of event is allowed as long as it benefits a nonprofit organization. Here's how to submit an event:
- Optional: You can create an account first. This will help us track your events.
- Optional: If you have an account, log in.
- Submit your event.
* denotes a required field
- 1. Lee Littlewood: Books to Celebrate America’s Beauty and History - August 27, 2016 | 11:30 a.m.
- 2. Jim Langley: Agustin De Guevara and the Secret to Finishing Well - August 27, 2016 | 10:30 a.m.
- 3. Louise Palanker: Transgender Transitions, Sharing Room with Mom, Quitting Sports - August 27, 2016 | 9:30 a.m.
- 4. Student Worker Positions Valuable for Earning Money, Experience - August 27, 2016 | 9:00 a.m.
- 5. Letter to the Editor: Bruce Porter Understands Public Safety Challenges, Solutions - August 27, 2016 | 7:40 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >