The Santa Barbara County Board of Supervisors is accepting applications to fill district board vacancies. Deadline to submit an application to the Clerk of the Board Office is 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 4.
Only individuals registered to vote within a district are eligible to serve on a district board of directors. Board appointments will be made no later than Dec. 2.
The Board of Supervisors is currently accepting applications to fill vacancies for the following districts:
• Casmalia Community Services District
• Cuyama Community Services District
• Cuyama Valley Recreation District
• Embarcadero Municipal Improvement District
• Mission Hills Community Services District
• Montecito Sanitary District
• Santa Maria Valley Water Conservation District
An application form is available at https://www.countyofsb.org/2839/Boards-Commissions-and-Committees; at the Office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, fourth floor of the County Administration Building, 105 E. Anapamu St., rm. 407 in Santa Barbara; or by calling the Clerk of the Board Office, 805-568-2240.
Applications may be emailed to the Clerk of the Board, Sbcob@countyofsb.org; hand-delivered or mailed to the County Administration Building; or faxed to the Clerk of the Board Office, 805-568-2249.