NoozWeek’s Top 5 puzzles over a pickup truck’s aerial acrobatics, encounters a helicopter space invader and raids a drug lab, while a fatal head-on crash takes a suspected DUI turn
- 1. UCSB Holds Off Stanford for 7-6 Water Polo Upset - October 22, 2016 | 6:56 p.m.
- 2. Sawyer Rhodes Pours in Another 10 for Santa Barbara - October 22, 2016 | 6:36 p.m.
- 3. Feel Spirit of Departed Loved Ones at Dia de los Muertos Celebration - October 22, 2016 | 6:14 p.m.
- 4. Diane Dimond: Time for Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Retire - October 22, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
- 5. Mark Shields: For Losing Presidential Candiates, Concession Is Good for the Soul - October 22, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >