NoozWeek’s Top 5 follows the fallout of Dr. Julio Diaz’s prescription abuse, reports on another couple of crashes, girds for the latest storm, and asks again for your support
- 1. Dick Polman: With Donald Trump, Republicans Suddenly Lose Their Appetite to Investigate - February 19, 2017 | 4:45 p.m.
- 2. Bill Cirone: With Betsy DeVos, Public Education Advocates Hopeful But Vigilant - February 19, 2017 | 4:00 p.m.
- 3. Goleta’s Deputy City Manager Leaving as Management Exodus Continues - February 19, 2017 | 2:30 p.m.
- 4. Dennis Mammana: Spotting the Celestial Unicorn a Rare Treat - February 19, 2017 | 1:30 p.m.
- 5. Randy Alcorn: To Solve U.S. Immigration Problem, Just Turn Off the Magnet - February 19, 2017 | 12:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >