NoozWeek’s Top 5 can’t get enough of me, wonders whether a Goleta hotel is out of place, prepares to pay the piper at Lake Cachuma and awaits a cornerstone project in downtown Santa Barbara
Patriotic Corks shows off its flags, Ablitt’s Fine Cleaners offers new delivery app and Nurture Cottage opens on Coast Village Road
- 1. David Harsanyi: Left Exposes Its Hypocrisy with Histrionics Over ‘Era of Donald… - December 4, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
- 2. Jamie Stiehm: Senate Says Goodbye to 3 Legendary Democratic Party Voices - December 4, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
- 3. Dennis Mammana: This Week Is a Good Week to Spot the Seven Sisters - December 4, 2016 | 1:20 p.m.
- 4. Randy Alcorn: Why Is Illegal Immigration Not Illegal? - December 4, 2016 | 12:20 p.m.
- 5. Commercial Lender Joseph Audelo Joins Heritage Oaks Bank - December 4, 2016 | 9:18 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >