NoozWeek’s Top 5 starts with Larry Crandell, covers the Canyon Fire, comes across an alleged creeper, faces LeBron James, and survives an ejection
Montecito Water District Considers Recycled Water Delivery Agreement with Goleta for Landscaping Use
Official funds established to assist widow and children, but fatal wreck moves Lompoc Valley residents to make it personal
Ryan Craig Stevens ordered back to prison after Santa Maria jury finds transient guilty of teenager’s attempted rape
Arcing power lines blamed for sparking vegetation fire among eucalyptus trees east of Romero Canyon Road
Vehicle reportedly 200 feet over the side of the road in the same location as a Thursday morning incident that injured two young men
- 1. Montecito Water District Considers Recycled Water Delivery Agreement with Goleta… - September 24, 2016 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Bishop Diego Blanked by Santa Fe Christian - September 24, 2016 | 11:45 p.m.
- 3. Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital Celebrates Power of Teamwork - September 24, 2016 | 11:40 p.m.
- 4. From the Past and Into the Future, Ensuring the Legacy of Elings Park a Team Effort - September 24, 2016 | 11:30 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara High Places 11th at South Coast Tourney - September 24, 2016 | 10:43 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >