NoozWeek’s Top 5 plows into a wrong-way driver on Highway 101, scares up a Zaca Lake lodge story, calls it quits at Coffee Cat, and cheers Santa Barbara’s Golden Girls in Rio
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Dirty Dollar Signs Abound Around Leo DiCaprio - August 28, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
- 2. Jamie Stiehm: If Only Bill Clinton Had Been Re-Elected President a 3rd and 4th… - August 28, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
- 3. Peter Funt: Sean Hannity Is Donald Trump’s Puppeteer - August 28, 2016 | 4:45 p.m.
- 4. UCSB Blanks USF for Third Straight Victory - August 28, 2016 | 4:28 p.m.
- 5. Crews Quickly Douse Vegetation Fire in Western Goleta - August 28, 2016 | 3:06 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >