NoozWeek’s Top 5 follows the fallout of Dr. Julio Diaz’s prescription abuse, reports on another couple of crashes, girds for the latest storm, and asks again for your support
- 1. Man Injured After Exiting Car Following Multi-Vehicle Highway Collision in Goleta - February 20, 2017 | 4:35 p.m.
- 2. Joe Conason: Why That Russian Dossier Can’t Be Ignored - February 20, 2017 | 4:05 p.m.
- 3. Brian Burke: About Your Divorce (Column 149) — Divorce As Statistical Events? - February 20, 2017 | 4:00 p.m.
- 4. David Harsanyi: Why the Resistance Is the Best Thing That’s Happened to… - February 20, 2017 | 3:56 p.m.
- 5. Lou Cannon: Obamacare Repeal Remains Elusive for Variety of Reasons - February 20, 2017 | 2:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >