California acts to help students who may be stigmatized or disinclined to go to class because they lack access to showering facilities
NoozWeek’s Top 5 starts with Larry Crandell, covers the Canyon Fire, comes across an alleged creeper, faces LeBron James, and survives an ejection
Montecito Water District Considers Recycled Water Delivery Agreement with Goleta for Landscaping Use
In flurry of reversals, VAFB officials express confidence about North Base blaze and fire near Lompoc federal prison
Victim plummeted from third level at downtown shopping center
- 1. Stabbing Under Investigation in Southwest Santa Maria - September 26, 2016 | 8:03 a.m.
- 2. Justyn Barrios’ Goalkeeping Leads UCSB Over Pepperdine - September 26, 2016 | 7:19 a.m.
- 3. Miramar Beach Luxury Hotel Project Expected to Open in Summer 2018 - September 25, 2016 | 11:55 p.m.
- 4. Accessibility of Early Childhood Services in Spotlight at Santa Barbara Town Hall - September 25, 2016 | 10:25 p.m.
- 5. New State Law Permits Homeless Students to Use Community College Campus Showers - September 25, 2016 | 9:00 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >