How to Submit a Free Obituary
There is no charge to post an obituary on Noozhawk. They’re free to families and friends of folks with a connection to our community, and to the mortuaries handling services and interment.
Photos should be emailed as attachments. Please do not embed them in Word documents.
- 1. Residents Unhurt, Dog Dies in Early Morning House Fire Near Buellton - April 23, 2017 | 9:49 a.m.
- 2. Swing Your Partner on Over to Hearts Barn Dance - April 23, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 3. Arts Group Serves Up Cup of Culture With Splash of Caffeine - April 23, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 4. Reese Ellestad ‘Digs Deep,’ Leads SBCC to WSC Swim Championship - April 22, 2017 | 9:16 p.m.
- 5. Corona del Mar Captures Karch Kiraly Tournament of Champions - April 22, 2017 | 8:58 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >