How to Submit a Free Obituary
There is no charge to post an obituary on Noozhawk. They’re free to families and friends of folks with a connection to our community, and to the mortuaries handling services and interment.
Photos should be emailed as attachments. Please do not embed them in Word documents.
- 1. Iridium Launch of Next Satellites Delayed 8 Weeks at Vandenberg Air Force Base - February 25, 2017 | 1:30 p.m.
- 2. Vegetation Fire Contained to !5 Acres on South Vandenberg Air Force Base - February 25, 2017 | 12:56 p.m.
- 3. San Luis Obispo County Black Bear Population Saw Big Drop Over 5 Years, Study… - February 25, 2017 | 12:30 p.m.
- 4. Donna Polizzi: Avila Valley Barn Has a Down-Home Welcome for All Ages - February 25, 2017 | 12:00 p.m.
- 5. First United Methodist Church Presents Lenten Organ Recitals - February 25, 2017 | 11:47 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >