How to Submit a Free Obituary
There is no charge to post an obituary on Noozhawk. They’re free to families and friends of folks with a connection to our community, and to the mortuaries handling services and interment.
Photos should be emailed as attachments. Please do not embed them in Word documents.
- 1. For Utility Companies, Disaster Preparation Begins Far in Advance of Emergencies - March 27, 2017 | 8:40 p.m.
- 2. Camp Natoma Takes Youth Back to Its Roots, Exploring Nature and Having Fun Under… - March 27, 2017 | 8:24 p.m.
- 3. Cate Girls Lacrosse Defeats Aspen High - March 27, 2017 | 7:29 p.m.
- 4. Fire Causes $200,000 Damage to Play Structure at Santa Maria Park - March 27, 2017 | 6:18 p.m.
- 5. Former Santa Barbara Mayor, Councilman Hal Conklin Announces Bid for City’s… - March 27, 2017 | 6:07 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >