How to Submit a Free Obituary
There is no charge to post an obituary on Noozhawk. They’re free to families and friends of folks with a connection to our community, and to the mortuaries handling services and interment.
Photos should be emailed as attachments. Please do not embed them in Word documents.
- 1. In Bid to Give Traffic a Break, Stop Light to be Installed at Busy Isla Vista… - February 19, 2017 | 10:15 p.m.
- 2. UCSB Men Capture MPSF Swimming Title; Women Take Second - February 19, 2017 | 9:26 p.m.
- 3. Firefighters Battle Three-Alarm Fire at Commercial Building in Goleta - February 19, 2017 | 9:26 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara County Supervisors to Consider Urgency Ordinance to Ban Growing… - February 19, 2017 | 9:10 p.m.
- 5. UCSB Baseball Drops Opening Series at LMU - February 19, 2017 | 8:31 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >