How to Submit a Free Obituary
There is no charge to post an obituary on Noozhawk. They’re free to families and friends of folks with a connection to our community, and to the mortuaries handling services and interment.
Photos should be emailed as attachments. Please do not embed them in Word documents.
- 1. San Marcos, Dos Pueblos Will Try to Make an All-Local CIF Water Polo Final - February 21, 2017 | 4:43 p.m.
- 2. Ted Rall: Long Before Trump, News Media Wallowed in Alternative Facts - February 21, 2017 | 4:01 p.m.
- 3. Cynder Sinclair: Horse Whisperer, Monty Roberts’ Message of Nonviolence - February 21, 2017 | 4:00 p.m.
- 4. CHP Releases Name of Pedestrian Killed Near Los Alamos Last Week - February 21, 2017 | 3:19 p.m.
- 5. 4 People Injured in Collision on Turnpike Road Near Goleta - February 21, 2017 | 2:34 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >