How to Submit a Free Obituary
There is no charge to post an obituary on Noozhawk. They’re free to families and friends of folks with a connection to our community, and to the mortuaries handling services and interment.
Photos should be emailed as attachments. Please do not embed them in Word documents.
- 1. Judy Foreman: For Nini Seaman, Girls Inc. of Carpinteria Has Been a Cause for… - March 28, 2017 | 3:10 p.m.
- 2. Theft of Picnic Table Umbrella Frustrates Small Business in Lompoc - March 28, 2017 | 3:02 p.m.
- 3. Alana Walczak: Here’s How We Can Start Preventing Child Abuse - March 28, 2017 | 2:30 p.m.
- 4. 4 Suspects Arrested at Gaviota After Highway 101 Pursuit From Ventura - March 28, 2017 | 2:13 p.m.
- 5. America Bringing Folk-Rock Sound to Chumash Casino Resort - March 28, 2017 | 10:57 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >