Patriotic Corks shows off its flags, Ablitt’s Fine Cleaners offers new delivery app and Nurture Cottage opens on Coast Village Road
NoozWeek’s Top 5 can’t get enough of me, wonders whether a Goleta hotel is out of place, prepares to pay the piper at Lake Cachuma and awaits a cornerstone project in downtown Santa Barbara
- 1. Santa Barbara is Top Dog at Cats & Hounds Soccer Tournament - December 3, 2016 | 6:22 p.m.
- 2. Dos Pueblos Takes 3rd at Cats & Hounds Tourney - December 3, 2016 | 6:10 p.m.
- 3. Diane Dimond: The Cost of Burying Forgotten Souls - December 3, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
- 4. Joe Guzzardi: They May Not Realize It Yet, But It’s High Noon for Sanctuary… - December 3, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
- 5. Dos Pueblos High Students Spread Word About School’s Interpreters Program - December 3, 2016 | 5:20 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >