A guide for getting kids to play in the dirt early and growing an appreciation for homegrown food and healthy habits for life
Local landscape experts meet to discuss ways to cut water use
Forgo lawns and water-hogging plants, but give oaks and other native trees some winter water
On the Central Coast, they can be both a garden miracle and a lesson in patience
You can save your holiday plants to add to the garden this spring for long-term winter color
Column will provide practical advice for creating colorful, water-conserving gardens
This is perfect time to add natives to the garden so they'll flourish next spring
- 1. Westmont Scores Big GSAC Win at No. 9 Vanguard - September 28, 2016 | 9:46 p.m.
- 2. San Marcos Sweeps Meet at Cate - September 28, 2016 | 9:29 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Schools Ask Voters For $193 Million in Facility-Improvement Bond… - September 28, 2016 | 9:03 p.m.
- 4. Lompoc Man Arrested on Suspicion of Violating Medical Marijuana Rules - September 28, 2016 | 7:56 p.m.
- 5. Investigation Launched After Inmate Finds Gun in Santa Maria Substation Jail Mattress - September 28, 2016 | 5:44 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >