In the Tri-County region, Anthem Blue Cross California and Blue Shield of California premiums will rise, on average, 13.8 and 20 percent, respectively
- 1. Anthony Beebe Hopes to Recruit More Local Students to Santa Barbara City College - July 26, 2016 | 1:00 p.m.
- 2. Covered California Health Insurance Premiums Set to Jump in 2017 for Santa Barbara… - July 26, 2016 | 12:56 p.m.
- 3. American Riviera Bank Reports Increased Earnings - July 26, 2016 | 12:45 p.m.
- 4. Ron Fink: Tax or Fee? Lompoc Officials Can’t Seem to Figure It Out - July 26, 2016 | 11:27 a.m.
- 5. Robotic Legs Help Patients Learn to Walk Again at Cottage Rehabilitation Hospital - July 26, 2016 | 11:15 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >