NOOZHAWK MEDIAMore Photo Galleries
Noozhawk’s Top Stories of 2012 in Photos
Images from the Noozhawk stories that drew the greatest readership during 2012.
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Team of UCSB Biologists Discover Texture-sensing Mechanism of Fruit Fly Taste… - July 29, 2016 | 9:27 a.m.
- 2. Ex-TV News Anchor Paula Lopez Released From Electronic-Monitoring Program After… - July 29, 2016 | 8:45 a.m.
- 3. Bill Macfadyen: Rapid Response from Passersby Prevents 2-Year-Old from Becoming… - July 29, 2016 | 8:30 a.m.
- 4. Letter to the Editor: Brent Crude Continues Descent - July 29, 2016 | 7:30 a.m.
- 5. Goleta Valley South Loses Wild So Cal Sub-Division Final, 20-19 - July 29, 2016 | 12:22 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >