Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Ron Fink: Lompoc’s Important Election Issues - August 30, 2016 | 3:21 p.m.
- 2. Coast Guard Rescues Stricken Diver Near Anacapa Island - August 30, 2016 | 2:45 p.m.
- 3. Local Hikers Step Off on Norwegian Trek to Benefit Santa Barbara Teens in Recovery - August 30, 2016 | 2:45 p.m.
- 4. Jim Kopp Joins Thornhill Companies as Director of National Off-Premise Accounts - August 30, 2016 | 1:00 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Police Chief Luhnow on Leave After Fiancé‘s Death - August 30, 2016 | 12:24 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >