Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Danny Tyree: On 75th Anniversary, Remembering the Lessons of Pearl Harbor - December 6, 2016 | 11:50 a.m.
- 2. Michael Bennett: Support the Central Coast Heritage Protection Act - December 6, 2016 | 11:15 a.m.
- 3. Pilot Dies in Ultralight Crash at Goleta Apartment Complex - December 6, 2016 | 10:32 a.m.
- 4. Downtown Santa Barbara Branch American Riviera Bank Makes Staff Changes - December 6, 2016 | 10:04 a.m.
- 5. Who to Watch During the Winter Season of Prep Sports - December 6, 2016 | 9:02 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >