Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Dos Pueblos Finds Groove in 2nd Half, Beats Santa Barbara - January 20, 2017 | 10:36 p.m.
- 2. Jackson Stormo Scores 36; San Marcos Works OT to Beat Buena - January 20, 2017 | 10:11 p.m.
- 3. Lompoc Homicide Suspect Makes Superior Court Appearance - January 20, 2017 | 10:00 p.m.
- 4. Montecito Water District Close to Desalination Water Purchase Agreement With Santa… - January 20, 2017 | 9:50 p.m.
- 5. Cate Routs Grace Brethren, Finishes First Round of League at 4-1 - January 20, 2017 | 9:22 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >