Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Authorities Determine Cause of Chimney Fire Near Lake Nacimiento - March 29, 2017 | 5:19 p.m.
- 2. Intercollegiate Polo National Championships at SB Polo & Racquet Club - March 29, 2017 | 4:08 p.m.
- 3. David Kim: Passing of Real Estate Legend: Silvio Di Loreto - March 29, 2017 | 4:04 p.m.
- 4. Michelle Malkin: Benjamin Crump Is TV’s Rising Fake News Star - March 29, 2017 | 4:01 p.m.
- 5. Peter Funt: Donald Trump Boosting Cable TV’s Ratings, Fortunes - March 29, 2017 | 2:40 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >