Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Animal Prints Bring a Bold Flourish to Your Home Décor, But Don’t Go Wild With… - July 30, 2016 | 1:00 p.m.
- 2. Lee Littlewood: Inspiring Tales of Black Americans and Their Strength and Perseverance - July 30, 2016 | 11:30 a.m.
- 3. Allison Moehlis: Triathlon Training a Humbling Experience — In More Ways Than… - July 30, 2016 | 11:00 a.m.
- 4. Jim Langley: Proud Moments of Our Lives - July 30, 2016 | 10:30 a.m.
- 5. Louise Palanker: Shy Guys, Girlfriend with Borderline Personaltiy Disorder, Accepting… - July 30, 2016 | 9:30 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >