Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Susan Estrich: The Question of Respect - September 29, 2016 | 6:58 p.m.
- 2. BizHawk: PokeMee Fuses Hawaiian, Japanese Cuisine in Goleta - September 29, 2016 | 6:41 p.m.
- 3. Alec Bruice: Realtor Group Wins Private-Property Rights Case - September 29, 2016 | 6:40 p.m.
- 4. 1 Injured After Single-Vehicle Rollover In Guadalupe - September 29, 2016 | 3:41 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Police: Driver in Mesa Crash That Killed 3 Was Drunk, Speeding - September 29, 2016 | 2:39 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >