Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Letter to the Editor: Bruce Porter Not Deterred by Barrage of Heckling - October 24, 2016 | 7:30 a.m.
- 2. Motorcyclist Killed in High-Speed Crash on Highway 166 East of Santa Maria - October 23, 2016 | 10:16 p.m.
- 3. Joshua Molina: Veteran Reporter Recalls Dr. Dan Secord as a Good Source, Great… - October 23, 2016 | 8:38 p.m.
- 4. Marymount Students Think Way Outside the Classroom - October 23, 2016 | 8:30 p.m.
- 5. Homeless People’s Four-Legged Friends Get Free Pet Care in Santa Barbara - October 23, 2016 | 8:29 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >