Two white-handed gibbons kick back on a dock at the Santa Barbara Zoo.
Canine buddies take their midday siesta.
A hobo squirrel at the Point Lobos State Preserve nibbles on a treat he received
from a visitor — after relentless pestering.
A Western fence lizard supervises as flowers are watered in its garden.
My buddy and me.
Horsing around back home in a fire area.
Mo is just one of the gang at East End Alpacas.
- 1. Dos Pueblos Works Overtime to Get Past Saugus, Advances to CIF Quarterfinals - February 18, 2017 | 11:20 p.m.
- 2. Van Driver Critically Injured in Rollover Crash Near Santa Barbara - February 18, 2017 | 11:10 p.m.
- 3. 3 People Seriously Injured in Single-Vehicle Crash in Buellton - February 18, 2017 | 10:27 p.m.
- 4. Dos Pueblos Wrestlers Qualify for CIF Masters Meet; Team is CIF Runner-Up - February 18, 2017 | 10:22 p.m.
- 5. The Marc Rises as Marker for Large Residential AUD Projects in Santa Barbara - February 18, 2017 | 9:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >