A couple enjoy the view of Arroyo Burro Beach from the far western edge of the Douglas Family Preserve during the first sunset of the year in Santa Barbara, on Jan. 1, 2013.
- 1. Homeless People’s Four-Legged Friends Get Free Pet Care in Santa Barbara - October 23, 2016 | 8:29 p.m.
- 2. Several Santa Barbara County School Districts Asking Voters to OK Bond Measures - October 23, 2016 | 6:20 p.m.
- 3. Goleta Elementary Schools Show Off Programs Embracing College Spirit, New Science… - October 23, 2016 | 6:12 p.m.
- 4. Spirit of Entrepreneurship Winners’ Circle Soiree Salutes Women Empowerment - October 23, 2016 | 5:57 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara County Voters in 7 Cities Considering Council, Mayoral Seats on… - October 23, 2016 | 5:54 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >