A clearing storm behind Mount Rundle as seen from the Fairmont Hotel in Banff, Canada. As the clouds passed, a rainbow formed around the mountain, creating an explosion-like effect.
- 1. UCSB Beats Ohio State on Kevin Feucht’s Overtime Goal - August 28, 2016 | 10:21 p.m.
- 2. Despite Higher Temperatures, Rey Fire Containment Rises to 61% - August 28, 2016 | 8:34 p.m.
- 3. Serendipity, Determination and Vision Turned Santa Barbara’s Elings Park into… - August 28, 2016 | 8:00 p.m.
- 4. Michelle Malkin: Dirty Dollar Signs Abound Around Leo DiCaprio - August 28, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
- 5. Jamie Stiehm: If Only Bill Clinton Had Been Re-Elected President a 3rd and 4th… - August 28, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >