Three boys anxiously await their turn last Sunday to get on a 7.5-inch gauge train for a 20-minute ride through four tunnels, three bridges, three trestles and miniature houses at Bitter Creek Western Railroad in Arroyo Grande. The privately owned railroad opens to the public twice a year. The sight includes 14 steaming bays and a turntable.
- 1. Friday Night Lights: Week 9 - October 27, 2016 | 10:37 p.m.
- 2. Nicholas Vujicic Is Without Arms or Legs, But Has No Lack of Faith - October 27, 2016 | 10:34 p.m.
- 3. UC Davis Ends UCSB’s Postseason Hopes, 2-1 - October 27, 2016 | 10:14 p.m.
- 4. San Marcos Sweeps County Cross Country Championships - October 27, 2016 | 9:42 p.m.
- 5. BizHawk: La Bella Rosa Bakery Settles into New Digs in Goleta - October 27, 2016 | 8:54 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >