Three boys anxiously await their turn last Sunday to get on a 7.5-inch gauge train for a 20-minute ride through four tunnels, three bridges, three trestles and miniature houses at Bitter Creek Western Railroad in Arroyo Grande. The privately owned railroad opens to the public twice a year. The sight includes 14 steaming bays and a turntable.
- 1. Westmont Scores Big GSAC Win at No. 9 Vanguard - September 28, 2016 | 9:46 p.m.
- 2. San Marcos Sweeps Meet at Cate - September 28, 2016 | 9:29 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Schools Ask Voters For $193 Million in Facility-Improvement Bond… - September 28, 2016 | 9:03 p.m.
- 4. Lompoc Man Arrested on Suspicion of Violating Medical Marijuana Rules - September 28, 2016 | 7:56 p.m.
- 5. Investigation Launched After Inmate Finds Gun in Santa Maria Substation Jail Mattress - September 28, 2016 | 5:44 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >