Three boys anxiously await their turn last Sunday to get on a 7.5-inch gauge train for a 20-minute ride through four tunnels, three bridges, three trestles and miniature houses at Bitter Creek Western Railroad in Arroyo Grande. The privately owned railroad opens to the public twice a year. The sight includes 14 steaming bays and a turntable.
- 1. Robert Mislang Joins American Riviera Bank Management - July 26, 2016 | 8:00 a.m.
- 2. Letter to the Editor: Santa Barbara Bicycle Master Plan Woefully Inadequate - July 26, 2016 | 7:30 a.m.
- 3. Car Crashes Into Santa Maria Jamba Juice Store - July 25, 2016 | 6:48 p.m.
- 4. New Santa Barbara Mission Executive Director Monica Orozco Ready to Engage Community - July 25, 2016 | 6:07 p.m.
- 5. Santa Maria Man Arrested After Vehicle Pursuit, Running Through Backyards - July 25, 2016 | 5:53 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >