Thanksgiving Day brought some nice waves to local beaches, and Bobby Morris was there to greet them.
- 1. Vikings Of Solvang Host Special-Needs Students for Annual Christmas Party - December 5, 2016 | 9:40 p.m.
- 2. Carpinteria Beats Providence in Season Opener - December 5, 2016 | 9:34 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Man Gets a Year in Jail in Sexual-Assault Case - December 5, 2016 | 9:33 p.m.
- 4. Dos Pueblos Girls Storm Past Bishop Diego - December 5, 2016 | 8:57 p.m.
- 5. At Round Table Luncheon, Coach Andrew Butcher Remembers Larry Crandell - December 5, 2016 | 7:55 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >