Winter brings clouds, which make for much more interesting photos. This is the Isla Vista Lagoon. Soon heavy rains will force the lagoon to breach and all the water will flow out. For now, it makes for a beautiful lake.
- 1. Susan Estrich: The Question of Respect - September 29, 2016 | 6:58 p.m.
- 2. BizHawk: PokeMee Fuses Hawaiian, Japanese Cuisine in Goleta - September 29, 2016 | 6:41 p.m.
- 3. Alec Bruice: Realtor Group Wins Private-Property Rights Case - September 29, 2016 | 6:40 p.m.
- 4. 1 Injured After Single-Vehicle Rollover In Guadalupe - September 29, 2016 | 3:41 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Police: Driver in Mesa Crash That Killed 3 Was Drunk, Speeding - September 29, 2016 | 2:39 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >