Winter brings clouds, which make for much more interesting photos. This is the Isla Vista Lagoon. Soon heavy rains will force the lagoon to breach and all the water will flow out. For now, it makes for a beautiful lake.
- 1. County Fire Department Hands Out Halloween Safety Tips - October 27, 2016 | 10:46 a.m.
- 2. East/West Musical Fusion to Debut in Santa Barbara - October 27, 2016 | 9:43 a.m.
- 3. UCSB Workshop Performance Lets New Play Evolve - October 27, 2016 | 9:39 a.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Choral Society Holiday Concert to Feature Oscar Winner Shirley Jones - October 27, 2016 | 9:22 a.m.
- 5. Gerald Carpenter: Voices of 14 High Schools to Ring Out at Westmont Choral Festival - October 27, 2016 | 9:17 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >