It was a glorious sunset from Hobson County Park just south of the Rincon on Wednesday. The tide was low, the wind was howling, with crashing waves and clouds flowing southward just as the sun set.
- 1. Round Table Luncheon: Santa Barbara Aims to Right the Wrongs of Season-Opening… - August 29, 2016 | 7:15 p.m.
- 2. Cinema in Focus: ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’ - August 29, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
- 3. Power Out as Truck Snags Utility Lines in Orcutt Neighborhood - August 29, 2016 | 5:11 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara County Clerk-Recorder To Close Lompoc Branch Office - August 29, 2016 | 4:55 p.m.
- 5. David Harsanyi: Have More Kids. It’s Good For the Planet - August 29, 2016 | 4:06 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >