The Louisville Palace theater and concert hall in downtown Louisville, Ky., and one of only two downtown theaters that survived urban renewal. On the occasion of its grand opening on Sept. 1, 1928, the Louisville Courier Journal called the theater an architectural marvel. The Spanish Baroque-style building was designed by noted architect John Eberson.
- 1. Efforts Underway to Keep a Lid on Halloween Weekend in Isla Vista - October 24, 2016 | 9:10 p.m.
- 2. Investigation Into Fatal Fire-Vehicle Crash Likely to Last Several Months - October 24, 2016 | 9:00 p.m.
- 3. Dignity Health in Merger Talks With Colorado-Based Catholic Health Initiatives - October 24, 2016 | 8:48 p.m.
- 4. Goleta Voters Will Decide On Mayoral Election Process, 2 City Council Seats - October 24, 2016 | 8:46 p.m.
- 5. Carpinteria Moves to Regulate Recreational Marijuana Cultivation - October 24, 2016 | 8:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >