The Louisville Palace theater and concert hall in downtown Louisville, Ky., and one of only two downtown theaters that survived urban renewal. On the occasion of its grand opening on Sept. 1, 1928, the Louisville Courier Journal called the theater an architectural marvel. The Spanish Baroque-style building was designed by noted architect John Eberson.
- 1. Jamie Stiehm: Senate Says Goodbye to 3 Legendary Democratic Party Voices - December 4, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
- 2. Dennis Mammana: This Week Is a Good Week to Spot the Seven Sisters - December 4, 2016 | 1:20 p.m.
- 3. Randy Alcorn: Why Is Illegal Immigration Not Illegal? - December 4, 2016 | 12:20 p.m.
- 4. Commercial Lender Joseph Audelo Joins Heritage Oaks Bank - December 4, 2016 | 9:18 a.m.
- 5. Itzhak Perlman Revisits Klezmer Project at Granada Theater - December 4, 2016 | 9:18 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >