The Louisville Palace theater and concert hall in downtown Louisville, Ky., and one of only two downtown theaters that survived urban renewal. On the occasion of its grand opening on Sept. 1, 1928, the Louisville Courier Journal called the theater an architectural marvel. The Spanish Baroque-style building was designed by noted architect John Eberson.
- 1. Kiara Pickett of Dos Pueblos Playing for Team USA at U-17 World Cup - September 29, 2016 | 10:20 a.m.
- 2. Montecito Bank & Trust Receives Community Commitment Award - September 29, 2016 | 9:44 a.m.
- 3. Captain’s Log: On-the-Pier Bait & Tackle Shop Opens on Goleta Pier - September 29, 2016 | 9:00 a.m.
- 4. Neighborhood Festival to Celebrate Asian-American Heritage - September 29, 2016 | 9:00 a.m.
- 5. Michael Barone: Domestic Migration (Mostly) Explains a Generation of Partisan… - September 29, 2016 | 9:00 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >