The Louisville Palace theater and concert hall in downtown Louisville, Ky., and one of only two downtown theaters that survived urban renewal. On the occasion of its grand opening on Sept. 1, 1928, the Louisville Courier Journal called the theater an architectural marvel. The Spanish Baroque-style building was designed by noted architect John Eberson.
- 1. Team of UCSB Biologists Discover Texture-sensing Mechanism of Fruit Fly Taste… - July 29, 2016 | 9:27 a.m.
- 2. Ex-TV News Anchor Paula Lopez Released From Electronic-Monitoring Program After… - July 29, 2016 | 8:45 a.m.
- 3. Bill Macfadyen: Rapid Response from Passersby Prevents 2-Year-Old from Becoming… - July 29, 2016 | 8:30 a.m.
- 4. Letter to the Editor: Brent Crude Continues Descent - July 29, 2016 | 7:30 a.m.
- 5. Goleta Valley South Loses Wild So Cal Sub-Division Final, 20-19 - July 29, 2016 | 12:22 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >