The Louisville Palace theater and concert hall in downtown Louisville, Ky., and one of only two downtown theaters that survived urban renewal. On the occasion of its grand opening on Sept. 1, 1928, the Louisville Courier Journal called the theater an architectural marvel. The Spanish Baroque-style building was designed by noted architect John Eberson.
- 1. Dos Pueblos Beats Santa Ynez in Volleyball Opener - August 24, 2016 | 11:03 p.m.
- 2. Rona Barrett: HOPE for the 21st Century’s Great Depression - August 24, 2016 | 10:46 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara School Board Getting At Least 3 New Members - August 24, 2016 | 10:31 p.m.
- 4. Lompoc Eyes Temporary Name Change Thanks to Pokémon Craze - August 24, 2016 | 10:23 p.m.
- 5. Fresh from Summer Break, Goleta Students Head Back to Class - August 24, 2016 | 10:16 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >