With rapidly increasing access to prescription drugs, risks of addiction are everywhere as authorities struggle to keep up
Use as gateway drug, access to medical marijuana and effects on brain development among key issues cited
From driving under the influence to amplifying effects of drug combinations, the dangers are as great with this key ingredient
On a journey to destruction that began with 'that one Vicodin,' woman takes last chance to get clean and begins to restore her family and her future
Prescription for Abuse
Evidence of addiction shows an alarming escalation, Noozhawk finds in Prescription for Abuse special report
Fellowships like Noozhawk's provide online news organizations vital resources to help cover their local communities
From a chance phone call, Noozhawk embarks on a voyage of discovery
- 1. Judge Hears Arguments on Motion to Move Plains Oil Spill Criminal Case Out of… - October 27, 2016 | 6:38 p.m.
- 2. Former Youth Coach Gets 6-Year Prison Term in Nipomo Crash That Severed Boy’s… - October 27, 2016 | 6:09 p.m.
- 3. Susan Estrich: Landslide? Not So Fast - October 27, 2016 | 4:04 p.m.
- 4. Michelle Malkin: Hillary’s Climate of Hate - October 27, 2016 | 4:00 p.m.
- 5. Celebration of Joni Mitchell Features Central Valley’s Kimberly Ford - October 27, 2016 | 3:20 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >