With rapidly increasing access to prescription drugs, risks of addiction are everywhere as authorities struggle to keep up
Use as gateway drug, access to medical marijuana and effects on brain development among key issues cited
From driving under the influence to amplifying effects of drug combinations, the dangers are as great with this key ingredient
On a journey to destruction that began with 'that one Vicodin,' woman takes last chance to get clean and begins to restore her family and her future
Prescription for Abuse
Evidence of addiction shows an alarming escalation, Noozhawk finds in Prescription for Abuse special report
Fellowships like Noozhawk's provide online news organizations vital resources to help cover their local communities
From a chance phone call, Noozhawk embarks on a voyage of discovery
- 1. Cinema in Focus: ‘Ben-Hur’ - September 26, 2016 | 11:30 a.m.
- 2. Marymount Names New Faculty Members - September 26, 2016 | 11:00 a.m.
- 3. Concert Across America to End Gun Violence Performs in Santa Barbara - September 26, 2016 | 10:07 a.m.
- 4. AAUW Has Formula for Drawing 8th-Grade Girls into Science and Math - September 26, 2016 | 10:01 a.m.
- 5. Laguna Blanca School Welcomes New Members to Board of Trustees - September 26, 2016 | 10:00 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >