— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on other options.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Village Properties Realtors Gives Its First Star Mentee Award to New Agent Cimme… - 07.31.2014 2:26 p.m.
- 2. Ken Williams: How to Manufacture Homelessness — Sinners and Saints, Part I - 07.31.2014 1:10 p.m.
- 3. Can You Trust That App? UCSB Researchers Receive $1 Million to Study Smartphone… - 07.31.2014 12:31 p.m.
- 4. Williams Urges Fiesta Revelers Not to Drink and Drive - 07.31.2014 12:26 p.m.
- 5. Jeff Moehlis: A Night of Classic Rock from Guitarist Don Felder, Styx and Foreigner - 07.31.2014 11:30 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.