— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on other options.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Autism Experts Talk Strategy, Intervention at UCSB Conference - 09.18.2014 5:38 p.m.
- 2. Capps Continues Fight to Protect California Coastline from Expanded Oil Drilling - 09.18.2014 5:31 p.m.
- 3. Bishop Diego High School Hires New Director of Development - 09.18.2014 5:26 p.m.
- 4. District Attorney’s Office Warns of IRS Telephone Scam - 09.18.2014 5:20 p.m.
- 5. Firefighters from Santa Barbara County Sent to Battle Raging King Fire - 09.18.2014 4:37 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.