— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on other options.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Randy Copperman Joins A Different Point of View’s Board of Directors - 07.22.2014 8:12 a.m.
- 2. Gerald Carpenter: Faculty Chamber Orchestra Taking the Lobero Stage for ‘Tuesdays… - 07.22.2014 7:47 a.m.
- 3. Ronald Gallo: Mission & State Experiment Has Come to a Close - 07.21.2014 10:15 p.m.
- 4. Isla Vista Self-Governance the Focus of Town Hall Meeting - 07.21.2014 9:45 p.m.
- 5. Judge Tentatively Rules to Drop Some Charges Against Cabrillo High Wrestling Coaches - 07.21.2014 9:21 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.