— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Santa Ynez Valley Master Chorale Welcomes New Singers for Spring Concert - 12.26.2014 3:37 p.m.
- 2. Santa Maria Public Library Beginning New Book Club - 12.26.2014 3:32 p.m.
- 3. Marielle Bourgeois to Speak to Genealogical Society on ‘Daughters of the… - 12.26.2014 3:14 p.m.
- 4. Captain’s Log: Fishing Effort to Shift from Boats to Shore for Two Months - 12.26.2014 2:00 p.m.
- 5. Allan Hancock College Receives $100,000 Grant to Enhance Internship Program - 12.26.2014 1:40 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.