— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Santa Barbara Police, CPUC Teaming Up to Create Training Program for Party Bus… - 04.20.2015 10:34 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Airport Receives $3 Million Federal Grant for Improvements - 04.20.2015 10:11 p.m.
- 3. County Puts Retired Public Safety Officials to Work on Disaster-Preparedness Plan - 04.20.2015 9:16 p.m.
- 4. Fire Damages House in Santa Maria the Day Before Code-Compliance Hearing - 04.20.2015 7:51 p.m.
- 5. Former Noozhawk Reporter Wins Pulitzer Prize for Local Reporting - 04.20.2015 6:17 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.