— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. High-Speed Motorcyclist’s Past Includes DUI, Hit-and-Run Charges in Santa… - 08.28.2015 4:13 p.m.
- 2. Mona Charen: The Republican Face of Caesarism - 08.28.2015 4:10 p.m.
- 3. Outdoors Q&A: Blue Crabs in Mission Bay? - 08.28.2015 4:08 p.m.
- 4. Donna Polizzi: From Retro to Chic, Laid-Back Los Alamos Makes the Living Easy - 08.28.2015 3:55 p.m.
- 5. Judy Crowell: A Foggy Day in Cambria Town - 08.28.2015 3:49 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.