— Mark Mattingly is executive vice president for Pacifica Commercial Realty.
Pacifica Commercial Realty: 2012 Year in Review
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. San Marcos Uses Lock-Down Defense to Defeat Dos Pueblos, Clinch 3rd Straight League… - 02.09.2016 8:10 p.m.
- 2. Defying Odds, El Camino School Moves Out of Program Improvement - 02.09.2016 6:53 p.m.
- 3. Name Change Approved for Santa Barbara County ADMHS - 02.09.2016 6:46 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Supervisors OK 5 Sheriff’s Positions for North County Jail… - 02.09.2016 6:43 p.m.
- 5. Defense Rests In Trial Of Elderly Mother, Caregiver Charged With Murder - 02.09.2016 6:22 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.