Dahlia from Myriad Flowers at the Santa Barbara Farmers Market.
Gnarly oak tree at San Marcos Foothills Preserve above Santa Barbara.
Rick Caruso, developer of the Rosewood Miramar Beach Montecito, recently met with All Saints By-the-Sea Parish School children to talk about the construction going on next door to the campus. The hotel erected a sound barrier to minimize the impacts at the school, and added a plexiglass window so the kids can watch the construction workers and the project’s progress.
Foggy morning in Santa Barbara. Photo taken with an iPhone 7.
Fresh snow in Park City, Utah.
- 1. Mexico’s U-17 Soccer Team Playing UCSB at San Marcos - February 28, 2017 | 8:29 a.m.
- 2. Carly Letendre, Gabriel Cordero Place 2nd, 3rd at Elks Hoop Shoot Regionals - February 28, 2017 | 7:34 a.m.
- 3. Tom Purcell: All Our Stuff’s No Key to Happiness - February 27, 2017 | 10:50 p.m.
- 4. Sebastian Paredes, Santa Barbara AC Squash Team Win SoCal High School Championships - February 27, 2017 | 10:08 p.m.
- 5. Joe Conason: Is It Watergate Yet? - February 27, 2017 | 9:36 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >