A colorful butterfly alights on an even more colorful flower in central Arizona. Photographed with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, RAW format, 2710x1624, ISO 400, @70mm zoom - Exposure: 1/640th second @ f/10 (manual settings), with a Canon Speedlite 580 EX II flash.
Watching the swells in Goleta.
Sunrise in Nampa, Idaho.
A rainbow appears over Laguna Blanca in Hope Ranch on Sunday morning. After recent rains, the drought-stricken lake now has a puddle at its lowest point.
Rainy afternoon at the Garden Market on Santa Claus Lane in Carpinteria.
A break in the storm Saturday in Santa Barbara.
Waiting for ducks on the opening day of duck hunting season, from a blind in Suisun Marsh near Benicia. Taken with a Samsung phone.
- 1. Dos Pueblos Wins Season Opener Behind Sophie Leggett’s Four Goals - December 2, 2016 | 10:41 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Scores 10 Goals in 2 Wins at Cats & Hounds Tourney - December 2, 2016 | 10:33 p.m.
- 3. Christian Hodosy Powers Dos Pueblos Past Whittier - December 2, 2016 | 10:09 p.m.
- 4. SBCC Can’t Find Net, Loses in State Semifinal, 2-0 - December 2, 2016 | 10:07 p.m.
- 5. San Marcos Advances to Championship Game of Fillmore Tourney - December 2, 2016 | 9:59 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >