Santa Barbara architect and ardent surfer Michael Holliday takes advantage of some recent big waves that rolled onto the Central Coast.
Weekend scene off the coast of Santa Barbara.
Shoshone Falls near Twin Falls, Idaho.
Dozens of community members and local youth participated in a unique yoga session earlier this month at the Santa Barbara County Courthouse Sunken Garden, led by peace activist Erica Ford and the Urban Yogis and hosted by Girls Inc. of Carpinteria.
These ducks made themselves comfortable outside a Rochester, Minn., apartment building before moving on to nest elsewhere.
Peacocks stroll through the Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden.
Gray-crowned cranes, the national bird of Uganda, near Lake Mburo National Park in Uganda. Taken with a Canon EOS 700D, ISO-125, 300 mm.
- 1. Tom Purcell: Time to Make it ‘Get To Work, Daughters & Sons’ Day - April 26, 2017 | 9:30 a.m.
- 2. Remembering Veterans of Great War on its 100th Anniversary - April 26, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 3. Righetti High a California Star Honor Roll School - April 26, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 4. Migrant Education Champion to Get Honorary Doctorate - April 26, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 5. Workship Offers Taste of Cottage Food Law - April 26, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >