Sunset at the Santa Barbara Yacht Club.
Cloud cover from Gibraltar Road above Santa Barbara.
A break in the rain at Shoreline Park in Santa Barbara.
An unusual cloud rises over Santa Barbara the afternoon of Jan. 5 in a view from Parma Park.
A frosty fishing cabin on Suisun Marsh near Benicia. Photo taken with a Samsung phone.
Dolphins pass below Santa Barbara’s Shoreline Park.
Huntington Gardens in Pasadena.
- 1. 2 People Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash in Santa Ynez - January 17, 2017 | 1:35 a.m.
- 2. Fire Damages Residence in Ellwood Area of Goleta - January 17, 2017 | 1:18 a.m.
- 3. Santa Barbarans Choose to ‘Stick with Love’ on Martin Luther King Day - January 16, 2017 | 9:38 p.m.
- 4. Dan McCaslin: A Low-Tide Hike From Haskell’s Beach West to Naples Point - January 16, 2017 | 9:34 p.m.
- 5. Elderly Woman Dies After Being Found Unresponsive near Goleta Costco - January 16, 2017 | 9:07 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >