As fire and quakes vie for the reads, NoozWeek’s Top 5 reports on a freeway overpass fall, a missing boy at Lake Cachuma, and me again
- 1. Westmont Men, Women Capture GSAC Track & Field Titles - April 28, 2017 | 11:23 p.m.
- 2. Strong, Gusty Winds Tormenting Montecito as Wind Advisory Issued for South Coast - April 28, 2017 | 11:05 p.m.
- 3. Irv Beiman: How to Get Involved to Protect Santa Barbara County’s Air, Food… - April 28, 2017 | 10:35 p.m.
- 4. Online Fundraiser Held to Assist Victims in House Fire Near Buellton - April 28, 2017 | 9:22 p.m.
- 5. Santa Maria Strawberry Festival Promises ‘A Jammin’ Good Time’ - April 28, 2017 | 9:07 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >