How to Submit a Free Obituary
There is no charge to post an obituary on Noozhawk. They’re free to families and friends of folks with a connection to our community, and to the mortuaries handling services and interment.
- 1. Rae Largura: The Benefits of Extracurricular Activities for Children - 09.17.2014 2:50 p.m.
- 2. Head-On Collision Blocks Westbound Highway 154 - 09.17.2014 1:20 p.m.
- 3. Glow in the Park Balloon Glow Fundraiser Rises Above to Aid Doctors Without Walls - 09.17.2014 12:56 p.m.
- 4. Ed Fuller: CAR Offering Limited-Time Incentive Program to Help First-Time Homebuyers - 09.17.2014 12:00 p.m.
- 5. Movin’ Up: UCSB Scores Highly on Host of University, College Rankings - 09.17.2014 11:32 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.