NOOZHAWK MEDIAMore Photo Galleries
Foundation Fighting Blindness Dining in the Dark Visionary Awards Dinner
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Candidates for Goleta Water District Board Weigh In on Drought, Billing - 10.22.2014 6:00 p.m.
- 2. Jim Hightower: Going from One Bad War to a Worse One - 10.22.2014 5:20 p.m.
- 3. Gerald Carpenter: UCSB’s Paul Berkowitz to Perform All-Schubert Piano Recital - 10.22.2014 5:07 p.m.
- 4. Washington Elementary Cooking Up Inaugural Lobster Boil to Benefit Programs, Services - 10.22.2014 4:50 p.m.
- 5. PathPoint’s Residential Support Services Creating Real-Life Success Stories - 10.22.2014 4:40 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.