More than 500 motorcyclists revved up for Christmas on Sunday for the 25th annual Santa Barbara Motorcycle Toy Run. The throng of motorcyclists started in Montecito and finished in Goleta, collecting toys for Unity Shoppe in downtown Santa Barbara.
Motorcycles Thunder through Santa Barbara on Annual Toy Run
An estimated 500 motorcyclists converge in 25th annual benefit for Unity Shoppe
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on other options.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Motorcyclist Crashes Into Vehicle on Highway 101 - 10.02.2014 10:14 a.m.
- 2. Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care Shares Resources at Senior Expo - 10.02.2014 10:06 a.m.
- 3. Letter to the Editor: A Handful of Reasons to Vote No on Measure P - 10.02.2014 8:54 a.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Library Now Offering Two Computer Programs to Help Build Reading… - 10.02.2014 8:19 a.m.
- 5. Fatal Wreck at Mussel Shoals Slows Highway 101 Traffic - 10.02.2014 8:11 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.