More than 500 motorcyclists revved up for Christmas on Sunday for the 25th annual Santa Barbara Motorcycle Toy Run. The throng of motorcyclists started in Montecito and finished in Goleta, collecting toys for Unity Shoppe in downtown Santa Barbara.
Motorcycles Thunder through Santa Barbara on Annual Toy Run
An estimated 500 motorcyclists converge in 25th annual benefit for Unity Shoppe
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Reyne Stapelmann: Concerns with Low-Flow Toilets in Older Homes - 05.06.2015 9:30 a.m.
- 2. Relay for Life Team Serving Up Benefit Event at Los Arroyos Restaurant in Montecito - 05.06.2015 9:17 a.m.
- 3. George Chapjian Named Director of Santa Barbara County’s Community Services… - 05.06.2015 8:20 a.m.
- 4. Jeanine Burford Named President of National Charity League-Santa Barbara - 05.06.2015 8:00 a.m.
- 5. Attorneys Deliver Closing Arguments in Trial of Man Who Shot His Parents in Orcutt - 05.05.2015 10:00 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.