More than 500 motorcyclists revved up for Christmas on Sunday for the 25th annual Santa Barbara Motorcycle Toy Run. The throng of motorcyclists started in Montecito and finished in Goleta, collecting toys for Unity Shoppe in downtown Santa Barbara.
Motorcycles Thunder through Santa Barbara on Annual Toy Run
An estimated 500 motorcyclists converge in 25th annual benefit for Unity Shoppe
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Brian Burke: About Your Divorce (Letter 108) — Oblique Divorce Strategy #6 - 03.30.2015 1:00 p.m.
- 2. UCSB Researchers Use Sediment Core to Examine Seafloor Ecosystem Biodiversity - 03.30.2015 12:42 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara County, AMEC Foster Wheeler Win Award for Goleta Beach Project EIR - 03.30.2015 12:12 p.m.
- 4. Jeanette Casillas Elected President, Officers Named for Santa Barbara Beautiful - 03.30.2015 11:54 a.m.
- 5. Jackson Honors César Chávez By Remembering His Call for Justice, Service - 03.30.2015 11:48 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.