More than 500 motorcyclists revved up for Christmas on Sunday for the 25th annual Santa Barbara Motorcycle Toy Run. The throng of motorcyclists started in Montecito and finished in Goleta, collecting toys for Unity Shoppe in downtown Santa Barbara.
Motorcycles Thunder through Santa Barbara on Annual Toy Run
An estimated 500 motorcyclists converge in 25th annual benefit for Unity Shoppe
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Lompoc Residents Sound Off On Utility Rate Increases, ‘Crappy’ Look of Brown… - 05.29.2016 11:36 p.m.
- 2. Dennis Mammana: Big Dipper Through the Millennia - 05.29.2016 11:09 p.m.
- 3. St. Joseph High School Class of 2016 Eager to Start New Chapter in Education,… - 05.29.2016 7:37 p.m.
- 4. Michelle Malkin: Enough with Hollywood’s Pendulous Boobery - 05.29.2016 5:30 p.m.
- 5. Jamie Stiehm: FDR Still Speaks Across the Ages, Trumping Donald Trump’s Brand - 05.29.2016 5:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.