More than 500 motorcyclists revved up for Christmas on Sunday for the 25th annual Santa Barbara Motorcycle Toy Run. The throng of motorcyclists started in Montecito and finished in Goleta, collecting toys for Unity Shoppe in downtown Santa Barbara.
Motorcycles Thunder through Santa Barbara on Annual Toy Run
An estimated 500 motorcyclists converge in 25th annual benefit for Unity Shoppe
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Michelle Malkin: Beyoncé’s Beehive of Bombastic Buffoons - 05.01.2016 5:30 p.m.
- 2. Jamie Stiehm: With Hillary Clinton on Cusp, We’re Ladies in Waiting No Longer - 05.01.2016 5:15 p.m.
- 3. Justin Soenke: How to Stay Ahead of Google with 4 Core Components of Web Design - 05.01.2016 2:30 p.m.
- 4. Funk Zone Fundraiser Pairs Dancing, Wine to Benefit State Street Ballet Training… - 05.01.2016 1:30 p.m.
- 5. Randy Alcorn: What Actually Is Being Celebrated on Earth Day? - 05.01.2016 12:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.