More than 500 motorcyclists revved up for Christmas on Sunday for the 25th annual Santa Barbara Motorcycle Toy Run. The throng of motorcyclists started in Montecito and finished in Goleta, collecting toys for Unity Shoppe in downtown Santa Barbara.
Motorcycles Thunder through Santa Barbara on Annual Toy Run
An estimated 500 motorcyclists converge in 25th annual benefit for Unity Shoppe
comments powered by Disqus
Support Noozhawk Today
You are an important ally in our mission to deliver clear, objective, high-quality professional news reporting for Santa Barbara, Goleta and the rest of Santa Barbara County. Join the Hawks Club today to help keep Noozhawk soaring.
We offer four membership levels: $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month or $1 a week. Payments can be made through PayPal below, or click here for information on recurring credit-card payments.
Thank you for your vital support.
- 1. Cousteaus Accept Attenborough Award for Nature Filmmaking at Premiere of ‘Secret… - 01.28.2015 11:52 p.m.
- 2. Santa Maria Police Honor Top Officer, Recognize Several Lifesavers at Awards Luncheon - 01.28.2015 9:43 p.m.
- 3. NASA Satellite’s Mesh Antenna Built in Santa Barbara County - 01.28.2015 8:45 p.m.
- 4. Don Donaldson Sworn In for Second Term as Board President for Goleta Chamber of… - 01.28.2015 7:22 p.m.
- 5. Court Schedules April Trial for Santa Barbara District Elections Case - 01.28.2015 5:12 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.