- 1. County Considers Revisions to Dangerous-Dog Ordinance After Shelter Death - 09.01.2014 9:50 p.m.
- 2. Bomb Squad Disposes of Grenade in Santa Maria - 09.01.2014 9:22 p.m.
- 3. Towbes Group Focuses on Apartment Living to Help Meet Need for Affordable Housing - 09.01.2014 8:44 p.m.
- 4. More Plaintiffs Join Lawsuit Against City of Santa Barbara Over ‘Gang’… - 09.01.2014 6:00 p.m.
- 5. Gaviota Rest Areas Along Highway 101 to Remain Closed Until February - 09.01.2014 5:28 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.