A guide for getting kids to play in the dirt early and growing an appreciation for homegrown food and healthy habits for life
Local landscape experts meet to discuss ways to cut water use
Forgo lawns and water-hogging plants, but give oaks and other native trees some winter water
On the Central Coast, they can be both a garden miracle and a lesson in patience
You can save your holiday plants to add to the garden this spring for long-term winter color
Column will provide practical advice for creating colorful, water-conserving gardens
This is perfect time to add natives to the garden so they'll flourish next spring
- 1. Fire, Aviation Authorities Raise Concerns Over Unauthorized Drone Usage Around… - July 24, 2016 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Highway 101 Widening Project to Embark on Carpinteria Phase of Construction This… - July 24, 2016 | 10:10 p.m.
- 3. 2-Year-Old Pulled from Ocean Near Stearns Wharf as Possible Drowning Reported - July 24, 2016 | 8:56 p.m.
- 4. Chris Braden, Savannah Dearden Swim Out of Fog to Win Goleta Beach Triathlon Titles - July 24, 2016 | 8:48 p.m.
- 5. Water Customers Continue Aggressive Conservation Efforts in Santa Barbara - July 24, 2016 | 7:15 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >