- 1. Santa Barbara Seeking $900,000 in Grants for Cliff Drive Improvements - 09.30.2014 10:00 p.m.
- 2. Venues to Celebrate Santa Barbara Culture, Cuisine During Epicure.sb in October - 09.30.2014 9:23 p.m.
- 3. Surf Beach to Reopen as Nesting Season Ends for Western Snowy Plover - 09.30.2014 7:52 p.m.
- 4. UCSB Professor Arrested on False Imprisonment Charge - 09.30.2014 7:30 p.m.
- 5. Pedestrian Killed on Highway 101 in Santa Maria Identified as Transient - 09.30.2014 6:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.