Testimony wraps up on seventh day; decision expected by February but likely sooner
Annual awards recognize association members for their work in a variety of fields, niches and crafts
- 1. Santa Barbara County Supervisors Discuss Exemptions for Measure P Anti-Fracking… - 07.29.2014 11:00 p.m.
- 2. Officials Optimistic About Saving Goleta Beach Park - 07.29.2014 10:40 p.m.
- 3. Police Lieutenants Claim Retaliation During Dan Ast’s Reinstatement Hearing - 07.29.2014 9:24 p.m.
- 4. Chumash Holding Public Meeting About Casino Expansion - 07.29.2014 8:13 p.m.
- 5. Fiesta Mercados Open at De la Guerra Plaza, MacKenzie Park - 07.29.2014 7:25 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.