Fresh snow in Park City, Utah.
“Wonder Dog” waits in his bicycle sidecar while his owner runs an errand in downtown Santa Barbara.
Recent winter swells were a big draw at Campus Point near UC Santa Barbara.
The San Marcos Foothills Preserve above Santa Barbara, after the rain.
Sunset at Arroyo Burro Beach in Santa Barbara. Taken with an iPhone 6s.
From left, Santa Cruz and Santa Rosa islands sit among clouds in the Santa Barbara Channel in a view from East Camino Cielo above Santa Barbara.
- 1. Ron Paul: Does Donald Trump’s ISIS Plan Include Another U.S. Invasion? - February 23, 2017 | 1:35 p.m.
- 2. Jeff Moehlis: George Thorogood Bringing Rock Party to Santa Ynez - February 23, 2017 | 11:16 a.m.
- 3. Congressman Salud Carbajal Town Hall Draws Hundreds of Trump Critics in Arroyo… - February 23, 2017 | 10:36 a.m.
- 4. Local Band Stolen Thunder to Open for Steppenwolf - February 23, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
- 5. LifeChronicles to Honor Larry Crandell, Debby Davison - February 23, 2017 | 9:00 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >