Sometimes the best seat in the house is free. A view from the Santa Barbara Riviera.
Unplanned Tour de France photo opportunity near the start of the race on Day One in the Granville area of Normandy. Photo taken with iPhone 6.
Balboa Island sunset.
Near the east end of Santa Cruz Island, Little Scorpion Anchorage, top sandy cove, and Scorpion Anchorage, below it, sit sheltered from the winds and swells of the Santa Barbara Channel, at the bottom.
A starfish in the Grand Cayman Islands.
Sunset over the Santa Ynez Mountains from Arroyo Burro Trail.
More than 500 Channel Islands YMCA campers from kindergarten through junior high school age recently came together at the Santa Barbara Family YMCA for “The Color Games,” a fun-filled day of friendly competition. The campers come from day camps at the Camarillo Family YMCA, Lompoc Family YMCA, Montecito Family YMCA, Santa Barbara Family YMCA, Stuart C. Gildred Family YMCA in Santa Ynez and Ventura Family YMCA. It is the only time that all of the Channel Islands YMCA campers come together for an event.
- 1. Former Santa Maria Foster Father Sentenced to 125 Years For Sexual Crimes Against… - July 29, 2016 | 8:13 p.m.
- 2. Santa Barbara Public Market Expands with Mexican Eatery, More Beers on Tap - July 29, 2016 | 7:14 p.m.
- 3. Santa Maria Court Hearing Continued For Soap Actress Jensen Buchanan - July 29, 2016 | 6:59 p.m.
- 4. Fratelli Men’s Chorus Unifies Voices in the Love of Harmony - July 29, 2016 | 6:44 p.m.
- 5. Outdoors Q&A: Archery with Lighted Arrow Nocks? - July 29, 2016 | 6:42 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >