Bainbridge Island, Wash., with the Seattle skyline in the distance.
Flying with pelicans at Refugio State Beach.
Goleta Pier pilings.
Art, in more ways than one, at the Butterfly Beach seawall in Montecito.
On the trail to Grandeur Peak near Salt Lake City.
A four-legged visitor at White Sands, N.M.
A young buckaroo rides behind the scenes during the Fiesta Stock Horse Show & Rodeo at Earl Warren Showgrounds in Santa Barbara.
- 1. No Growth Reported for Stubborn Rey Fire as Containment Reaches 54% - August 27, 2016 | 9:52 p.m.
- 2. Attorney Claims Santa Maria Police Improperly Interviewed Suspect in Marilyn Pharis… - August 27, 2016 | 9:45 p.m.
- 3. 4 Injured as Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Patrol Car Rear-Ends Ambulance - August 27, 2016 | 9:27 p.m.
- 4. Chris Braden Comes Full Circle with Santa Barbara Triathlon Long-Course Win - August 27, 2016 | 6:48 p.m.
- 5. Laguna Blanca Sweeps in Volleyball Opener - August 27, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >