Balboa Island commute.
Sunset at Hammonds Reef in Montecito.
Doyle’s Vineyard in Durham, N.C.
Golden hour on Sept. 17 at Lake Mary in the Mammoth Lakes Basin, with the backside of Mammoth Mountain across the lake and smoke from the Owens River Fire overhead.
Monday’s clouds gave their best storm impression in Santa Barbara, but delivered only a rain tease.
Bat cave near West Camino Cielo.
Convict Lake in the Sierra Nevada.
- 1. 4 Children, Driver Injured in Highway 101 Crash at El Capitan - September 24, 2016 | 7:10 p.m.
- 2. Diane Dimond: How Can We Protect Ourselves Against Lone-Wolf Terror? - September 24, 2016 | 5:30 p.m.
- 3. Mark Shields: It’s October in America, and — with Baseball — That’s a… - September 24, 2016 | 5:15 p.m.
- 4. UCSB Autumn Arts Preview - September 24, 2016 | 2:58 p.m.
- 5. Cinema in Focus: ‘Sully’ - September 24, 2016 | 12:30 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >