Narrow canyon walls, lush vegetation, a hint of fall coloring and views over the canyon at the upper end of the trail: who could want more in a hike?
Santa Barbara-based group sues Santa Barbara County over proposed trail across private property it calls ‘significant cultural and historical resource’
Bedrock region of new Gold Butte National Monument includes a magical place known as 'Little Finland'
Book by Bryan Snyder is perfect for those who love the outdoors, especially places well off the beaten path
Eucalyptus Hill residents urge city Parks and Recreation Department to replace a set of stairs that provided access to upper Hale Park near Montecito
'What an incredible way to work yourself back into shape and rebuild flexibility'
- 1. Fire Causes $200,000 Damage to Play Structure at Santa Maria Park - March 27, 2017 | 6:18 p.m.
- 2. Former Santa Barbara Mayor, Councilman Hal Conklin Announces Bid for City’s… - March 27, 2017 | 6:07 p.m.
- 3. SBCC Golfers Finish Behind Canyons in 5th WSC Match - March 27, 2017 | 5:19 p.m.
- 4. Santa Barbara Loses Opener at Coach Bob Tournament in Phoenix - March 27, 2017 | 4:57 p.m.
- 5. David Harsanyi: Democrats Shouldn’t Dismiss Nunes’ Spying Claims So… - March 27, 2017 | 4:01 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >