Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 60 days prior to the event.
- 1. Motorcyclist Killed in High-Speed Crash on Highway 166 East of Santa Maria - October 23, 2016 | 10:16 p.m.
- 2. Joshua Molina: Veteran Reporter Recalls Dr. Dan Secord as a Good Source, Great… - October 23, 2016 | 8:38 p.m.
- 3. Marymount Students Think Way Outside the Classroom - October 23, 2016 | 8:30 p.m.
- 4. Homeless People’s Four-Legged Friends Get Free Pet Care in Santa Barbara - October 23, 2016 | 8:29 p.m.
- 5. Several Santa Barbara County School Districts Asking Voters to OK Bond Measures - October 23, 2016 | 6:20 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >