Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. Letter to the Editor: Brent Crude Continues Descent - July 29, 2016 | 7:30 a.m.
- 2. Goleta Valley South Loses Wild So Cal Sub-Division Final, 20-19 - July 29, 2016 | 12:22 a.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Zoo Welcomes 2 New Western Lowland Gorillas - July 28, 2016 | 8:21 p.m.
- 4. Huge Hounds Launch Lompoc’s Annual Four Days of Dog Shows - July 28, 2016 | 7:53 p.m.
- 5. Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Celebrates Construction Milestone with ‘Topping… - July 28, 2016 | 6:24 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >