Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 90 days prior to the event.
- 1. After Her Hip Replacement, Inger Bortolazzo Strikes Back - August 29, 2016 | 12:05 p.m.
- 2. Solvang’s Alisal Bridge to Undergo Seismic Retrofit - August 29, 2016 | 11:35 a.m.
- 3. City of Lompoc Collects $1.79 Million in Transient Occupancy Tax for Fiscal Year - August 29, 2016 | 10:40 a.m.
- 4. Talk by Dave Tell to Examine Civil Rights Tragedy - August 29, 2016 | 9:45 a.m.
- 5. Helping Your Teen Land a First Job - August 29, 2016 | 9:00 a.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >