Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a free nonprofit jobs board and calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients are eligible for advertising discounts as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 60 days prior to the event.
- 1. Miramar Beach Luxury Hotel Project Expected to Open in Summer 2018 - September 25, 2016 | 11:55 p.m.
- 2. Accessibility of Early Childhood Services in Spotlight at Santa Barbara Town Hall - September 25, 2016 | 10:25 p.m.
- 3. New State Law Permits Homeless Students to Use Community College Campus Showers - September 25, 2016 | 9:00 p.m.
- 4. Santa Ynez Valley School District Pitches $14.7 Million Bond Measure for Repairs - September 25, 2016 | 8:10 p.m.
- 5. Laurie Jervis: Winemaker Tara Gomez Continues Stellar Lineup for Chumash’s Kitá… - September 25, 2016 | 7:40 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >