Noozhawk supports a broad spectrum of local community organizations and events. Although news is our business, we believe we have a corporate social responsibility to enrich and improve our community through strategic philanthropy. We’re proud of the role we’ve been playing in Santa Barbara County since our launch in 2007.
Our support isn’t limited to what our reporters can cover. We publish nonprofit-contributed news and information, provide a discounted nonprofit jobs board and a FREE community calendar, and frequently partner with area foundations and nonprofit organizations on programs and projects.
Qualified nonprofit clients receive a discounted nonprofit advertising rate as well as 50/50 in-kind sponsorships for events and initiatives. A minimum advertising purchase of $600 is required for sponsorship consideration. Maximum amount: $2,000.
To apply, please complete the Sponsorship Application below. The deadline for consideration is 60 days prior to the event.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, our deadline must be met for sponsorship consideration.
- 1. Santa Maria Elks Honor Firefighters at Annual Appreciation Night - February 22, 2017 | 10:28 p.m.
- 2. Hancock Women Fall in First Round of Playoffs - February 22, 2017 | 10:03 p.m.
- 3. Santa Barbara Horse Show Canceled After Recent Storms Muddy Polo Club Fields - February 22, 2017 | 9:57 p.m.
- 4. Laguna Blanca Advances in CIF Play After Shutout - February 22, 2017 | 9:54 p.m.
- 5. Cate Edges Out Santa Barbara in Season Opener - February 22, 2017 | 9:48 p.m.
Subscribe to Noozhawk's A.M. Report, our free e-Bulletin sent out every day at 4:15 a.m. with Noozhawk's top stories, hand-picked by the editors.Sign Up Now >